The History Faculty building on George Street has three seminar rooms, a lecture theatre and a computer lab available.
- The Lecture Theatre seats a maximum of 60.
- The Rees Davies Room seats a maximum of 40.
- The Colin Matthew Room seats a maximum of 40.
- The Gerry Martin Room has computer work stations for 1 teacher and 10 students.
- The Tutorial Room seats up to 8.
Please note that all teaching rooms have a dedicated networked PC with the appropriate software to access the Internet, display PowerPoint presentations and play audio and video media. There is a colour data projector with remote control.
The Faculty has the following equipment which is available on request for use in its teaching rooms:
- Slide projector
- Data projector
To book any of the Faculty’s rooms or equipment, including the data projectors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are requesting use of the Computer Room you should also notify the Faculty IT Staff to that they will be available to provide any technical support you may need. You can email them on email@example.com or call 01865 (6)15031.